Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour through the Castro neighborhood
- Learn about the history and culture of San Francisco
- Walk by Harvey Milk's former residence and camera shop, as well as the Harvey Milk Plaza
- See the Rainbow Honor Walk Project and the Pink Triangle Memorial Park
- Visit the AIDS Quilt Names Projects original site
- Informative narrative from your local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Walk on to visit several historical sites related to Harvey Milk, the gay rights activist and famous San Francisco resident. See his home, his photo shop and the campaign headquarters for his political activities.
See the Pink Triangle Memorial Park, the Rainbow Honor Walk Project, the AIDS Quilt Names Project, and the Human Rights Campaign.
This moving, empowering and informative tour will give you authentic insight into San Francisco's history as center for LGBT rights and activism. Public walkways are all wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruisin the Castro Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.